Apple TV / iPad / iPhone
Where can I use the premium app subscription?
You can use your premium app subscription on any of the following devices:
Please download the application from the Smart TV app store. The app is compatible with major TV brands globally, such as Samsung, Vizio, Philips, TCL, Hisense, Sony, and LG.
Once you have installed the app, you can enjoy exclusive access to the premium channel and content library of Motorvision.
PC or Mac
Go to video.motorvision.tv
iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
Please download the application from the Apple App Store from any of your Apple devices.
Android Phones, Tablets, Android TV
Please download the application on the Google Play Store from any of your Android devices or Android TV.
Amazon Fire TV
Please download the application from the Amazon Fire Store on any of your Fire TV devices.
Please download the application from the Roku Store on any of your Roku devices.
Upgrade to Premium
1. Open the Motorvision App.
2. Go to the Menu in your top left corner.
3. Tap “Premium” and choose an annual or monthly subscription.
Apple TV Devices:
1. On the Apple TV remote, press the Menu button.
2. Go to “Premium” and choose an annual or monthly subscription.
Review my billing information
You can review your billing information directly on your Apple device or by checking the billing settings of your Apple Pay.
> Learn more
How to change my plan
Currently, there is no option to switch between monthly and yearly subscriptions. If you wan to switch to a different subscription model, please cancel your current subscription first. Once your current subscription has ended, you can re-subscribe to your preferred subscription.
How to unsubscribe/cancel Premium?
1. Go to your device Settings.
2. Click on your Apple account at the top of your Settings menu.
3. Select “Subscriptions”.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
> Learn more
Why is my credit card being declined?
Your credit card may be declined for several reasons:
– The card has expired.
– You’re over your credit limit.
– You have disabled online transactions.
If none of these reasons are applicable, please double-check the credit card number, expiration date, and CCV number.
Please get in touch with us if your credit card is still declined by clicking here.
Delete my account
1. Open the Motorvision App on your device.
2. Go to the menu in your top left corner and choose “Account”.
3. Log in with your email and password.
4. Click on “Edit Account”.
5. Click on “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.