Can I watch Motorvision.TV using Chromecast?
Yes, you can.
Motorvision.TV app, compatible with Chromecast, enables you to manage your Motorvision.TV experience effortlessly using your Android mobile device, Apple mobile device, or computer with a Chrome browser equipped with the Google Cast extension.
With Chromecast with Google TV, you can enjoy the convenience of remote control and leverage the power of voice-activated commands via Google Assistant. Simply use your voice to launch the Motorvision.TV app, browse and select your favorite pieces of content to watch.
Set Up Chromecast
Set up your Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra using the Google Home app. Before proceeding to set up the Motorvision.TV app, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Chromecast device by plugging it into a power source.
2. Download the Google Home app onto your mobile device.
3. Ensure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you intend to use with your Chromecast device.
4. Open the Google Home app and set up the Chromecast as a new device
Set up Motorvision.TV once you’ve set up Chromecast on the Google Home app
1. After successfully signing in, locate and tap on the Cast icon, which can be found either at the top or bottom right corner of the screen.
2. From the list of available devices, select your Chromecast to start streaming Motorvision.TV app on your TV.
3. Using your mobile device, choose and play any TV show or movie from Motorvision.TV app to connect it to your Chromecast and enjoy the content on your TV.
Please visit this page if you have any additional questions regarding Chromecast setup.